Search site

How do I report a blocked lateral drain or sewer?

Contact details for the relevant sewage and water compaies operating in Craven

Yorkshire Water Authority

Covers the area coloured green on the map below.

United Utilities

Covers the rest of the Craven district not coloured green on the map below.


Water and sewerage companies are not responsible for sewers or lateral drains that:

  • are connected to a private pumping station and treatment works
  • carry water directly to a watercourse, like a river, or into the ground (for example, a soak-away)


Yorkshire Water Drainage Area Displays a larger version of this image in a new browser window

iCM Form
  1. Contact
    1. Please complete all the information boxes below then press the 'Send email' button. * Please complete all parts.
    2. Apologies, but we need to stop automated spam being sent via this form, please answer this simple question to "prove you are human".