Search site

List of Councillors

Your councillor is one of the people elected every 4 years to represent your area, which is called a Ward, on Craven District Council.

Your Councillor is your community leader.  (S)he can help if you are dissatisfied with a local service or you have other concerns about matters in your community.  The Councillor will give you advice or direct you to someone who can help sort out your problem.  Sometimes, they may progress the matter for you. 

iCM Form
  1. Contact
    1. Please complete all the information boxes below then press the 'Send email' button. * Please complete all parts.
    2. Apologies, but we need to stop automated spam being sent via this form, please answer this simple question to "prove you are human".