The Council welcomes your comments on its services.
Here, you can find up to date details on the extending range of services we provide at the Customer Service Centre at 1 Belle Vue Square, Broughton road, Skipton, BD23 1FJ.
About our Customer Service Centre
Our Customer Service Centre is the central point for all Council enquiries providing residents, businesses and visitors with quick and easy access to Council services. Customers are able to pay their Council bills, pick up forms and information, and have the majority of their questions answered at just one point.
We also visit Settle Library every Friday afternoon, Bentham Town Hall on the first and third Fridays in the month, and Ingleton Library on the second and fourth Fridays in the month.
Our Customer Service Advisors are trained to deal with a variety of enquiries, both in person and over the telephone, providing a single point of contact for all Council services. However, if you have a specialist enquiry you can still speak to a service expert or make an appointment to see them at a convenient time for you
We would like our Customers to have a choice about how to contact us, and in addition to talking to us face to face or by telephone, you can also make enquiries by email or via the internet.
What Services are available?
· General information on Council services
· Council leaflets, documents and forms (including assistance with form filling)
· All payments (including council tax, non-domestic rates, bulky waste collections, invoices, planning and building control fees)
· Arranging appointments for Housing and Council Tax Benefits
· Issue of Resident and Non-Resident Car Parking Permits
· Refuse collections (including household waste, bulky items and appliance collections)
· Pest Control such as mice, rats, ants
· Animal nuisance, stray dogs, lost dogs and dog fouling
Craven District Council
1 Belle Vue Square
Telephone: 01756 700 600
Fax: 01756 700 657