Search site

Licence - cinema

Licence - cinema

Licence – cinema

Licence - Cinema

The Licensing Act 2003 replaced existing Public Entertainment Licences, Indoor Sports Licences, Cinema and Theatre Licences. A Premises Licence is now needed to run a cinema.

iCM Form
  1. Contact
    1. Please complete all the information boxes below then press the 'Send email' button. * Please complete all parts.
    2. Apologies, but we need to stop automated spam being sent via this form, please answer this simple question to "prove you are human".