Fees and Charges:
For Skipton and Ingleton - April 2018 - 2019
Please note these costs do not include Funeral Directors' fees, registration fees etc.
If you are receiving benefits or you are on a low income you may be entitled to get financial assistance towards the cost of the funeral. To find out more information follow the link https://www.gov.uk/funeral-payments to the government website.
Memorial Application Forms:
Fees and Charges of all Memorial Options - April 2018-2019
Full details of memorials can be found on our page Beautiful memorials to remember your loved ones.
Exclusive Rights for Burial - Full and Half Graves.
Memorial Consent Application Form - for Headstones on Full or Half Graves
Notice of Interment:
New Cremation Forms from 6th April 2018:
- Cremation 1 - Applicant Form
- Cremation 2 - Application for the Cremation of Body Parts
- Cremation 3 - Application for the Cremations of Stillborn Baby
- Cremation 4 - Medical Certificate
- Cremation 5 - Confirmatory Medical Certificate
Memorial Mason Registration Forms
- Application Form for a Licence
- Conditions for a Memorial Mason
- Memorial Rules and Regulations
- Memorial Permit Application Form
We have a range of Monumental Masons who are registered with us, who have a variety of designs and different stones to choose from or you can choose a memorial mason of your choice (subject to them meeting our requirements)
A list of possible Local Funeral Directors can be viewed here.
Please note that these are only a hand full of Local Funeral Directors who use Skipton Crematorium and you can choose the most appropriate to you.