Craven District Council

Skip Navigation

Craven District Council

EU Settlement Scheme

Find out how to apply for EU settled status.

We’re encouraging EU citizens in Craven to register for EU settled status and remain living and working in the district.

Apply for settled status now

If you're an EU citizen living in the UK you will need to apply to the EU Settlement Scheme before 30 June 2021. You can apply online on the government website, which also has up-to-date information and advice about the application process.

More information on the government website

Website and organisations who can help further

  • Visit the European Commission website for questions and answers which explain the rights of European and UK citizens in various situations
  • UK Citizenship for European Nationals provides free advice on obtaining residence documentation for EEA nationals and their family to attain settled status
  • Citizens Advice has information on Brexit and how it affects you; it also shows you how to contact your nearest Citizens Advice office if you think you've been discriminated against since the referendum (eg unfairly refused work or housing, or told your rights have changed); or if you're a homeless EU citizen
  • The Immigration Law Practitioners' Association has a searchable directory (based on area) for where you can get immigration advice
  • New Europeans has produced four survival guides for EU citizens living in the UK. They include information on:
    • citizenship rights post-Brexit
    • how to get involved in the community
    • how to get involved politically as an EU citizen
  • Migrants Children’s Advice Centre, run by Coram Children’s Legal Centre, advises EEA and EU Citizens, including children and young people and looked-after children and young people
  • The National Council for Voluntary Organisations has advice for Brexit-related advice for voluntary organisations