This page lists all of the current consultations and opportunities to get involved in shaping the services, policies and decisions made by Craven District Council.
Listed below are all of the current opportunities to have your say and get involved in in shaping the services, policies and decisions made by Craven District Council and our partner agencies.
How to keep up to date with all the latest consultations
- Sign up to receive a copy of the Council's monthly e-newsletter, Community News newsletter.
- Visit the latest planning policy news for all the latest planning consultations.
- Visit the planning applications portal to see details of all planning applications that have been received by the Council since 2000.
- Complete a Consultation Registration Document to advertise your consultation or community engagement event to appear on these pages.
- View feedback - If you have recently commented on a consultation ran by the Council, feedback will be made available on the You said, we did (consultation feedback) page as soon as it is available.
- Follow us on Twitter @CravenCouncil or join the Craven District Council Facebook page to be notified about consultations.
All consultation materials are available in Braille, audio, large print and alternative languages. If you require consultation in an alternative format please contact the Communications team by emailing email@example.com.
The amount of time feedback takes to produce will differ according to the consultation.
Budget Consultation: We are currently consulting on the Council's budget for 2020/21 - to take part click here.
Aireville Park Consultation: We are currently consulting on future plans for Aireville Park in Skipton - to take part click here.