This page lists all of the current consultations and opportunities to get involved in shaping the services, policies and decisions made by Craven District Council.
Listed below are all of the current opportunities to have your say and get involved in in shaping the services, policies and decisions made by Craven District Council and our partner agencies.
How to keep up to date with all the latest consultations
- Sign up to receive a copy of the Council's monthly e-newsletter, Community News newsletter.
- Visit the latest planning policy news for all the latest planning consultations.
- Visit the view and comment on a planning application page to see details of all planning applications that have been received by the Council since 2000.
- Complete a Consultation Registration Document [120kb] to advertise your consultation or community engagement event to appear on these pages.
- View feedback - If you have recently commented on a consultation ran by the Council, feedback will be made available on the You said, we did (consultation feedback) page as soon as it is available.
- Follow us on Twitter @CravenCouncil or join the Craven District Council Facebook page to be notified about consultations.
All consultation materials are available in Braille, audio, large print and alternative languages. If you require consultation in an alternative format please contact the Partnerships Officer.
The amount of time feedback takes to produce will differ according to the consultation.
We are currently consulting on changes to taxi fares - to take part please click here.