Craven District Council

Skip Navigation

Craven District Council

Missing or incorrect address

What to do if you can't find your address, or the address we hold is wrong.

Sometimes mistakes happen with address information. Information can be out of date, or new properties are built and we don't find out straight away.

If your address does not show correctly in the postcode search, or is missing, let us know by sending the address team an email to

Please tell us your full address, as you think it should be, including postcode. If there are any reasons why your address may have recently changed, then tell us that too - for example this could be if a property has been split into other houses.