Our next steps.
The latest information for the reopening of our centre.
Thank you all for your continued support.
From Monday 19 July:
- The gym will now be fully open, no pre bookings are required.
- You can now access the facility freely ahead of activities and sessions.
- We require all members to scan your membership card on arrival.
- Changing areas/cubicles/lockers are open fully.
- Spin studio will be reopened.
- All gym equipment back to normal.
- All activities back to normal.
- Increased numbers across all sessions
- Members can now attend 5 group exercise classes and lane swimming sessions every rolling 7 days.
- Fitness classes and Lane swimming to remain as bookable but we are now accepting walk-ins.
- Extra swimming sessions.
- Swimming lessons resume normal operations.
- The health suite will be fully open during public swimming times
All measures will be reviewed regularly and changes will be made where necessary and when safe to do so.
Our Covid Promise
Our promise to you during these turbulent times, is that if our centre needs to close again or there is another national lockdown, we will instantly freeze your membership for the time we are closed and if you are an annual member, any closed months will be added to the end of your membership. You can be confident that you will only pay membership fees when we are open.