Outdoor Fitness Classes
Instructor led, full body workouts.
As of Monday 29th March 2021, Craven Leisure will resume a selected number of outdoor fitness classes, in Aireville Park and on the multi-use games area.
Classes will consisit mainly of bodyweight sessions with cardio and strength based exercises to give you a full body workout. Progressions and regression alternatives will be given to increase or reduce difficulty levels.
We will offer low impact & high impact classes for you to choose from on our timetable.
Classes will have a limited number of spaces to adhere to the latest government guidelines.
Activities are open to all current members and casual customers.
Registered casual customers = Starting from £5.00 per session
The meeting point is OUTSIDE on the grass in front of the centre, observing social distancing measures.
Activities must be booked online prior to arrival.
From the 9th April bookings will go live 3 days in advance, at the time that the session will run. Falling into line with all other prebookable sessions
A session running on the 12th April 12.30pm.
Bookings will open on the 9th April from 12.30pm.
If you are having any problems booking please contact us here
Classes will be subject to the following safety measures:
- All classes will be undertaken outdoors at Craven Leisure, either in Aireville Park grass or on the multi use games area (weather dependent)
- Classes will be held by a qualified instructor with up to a maximum of 30 participants socially distanced,
- 30-45min minutes class duration
- Social distancing measures will be in place throughout the session.
- No changing facilities or lockers or showers will be available
- Toilets only will be open (via revive cafe).
- Limited equipment and body weight fun sessions!
- Members must bring own drinks as there is no access to water stations and must come ready changed with suitable fitness clothing and footwear.
This is in adherence to current government guidelines (17th March 2021) and will be kept under review via the www.gov.uk website