The material on this website is subject to Crown copyright protection unless otherwise indicated.
Re-using Crown copyright material
You may re-use the text information on this website provided you identify the source and state that it is Crown copyright
You may re-use the information on this website free of charge in any format, but you must:
- re-use the information accurately
- acknowledge the source of the information
- not re-use the information in a deliberately misleading way
- not re-use the information for promotion or advertising purposes
- not imply endorsement by Directgov, another government department or other public sector organisation
- not mimic the style and appearance of the original information, for example by replicating the look of Directgov
Images and photography
Images and photographs on this site are subject to Crown copyright protection unless otherwise indicated. You may re-use Crown copyright images (other than the Royal Arms and departmental or agency logos) subject to the conditions listed above.
Re-using third party material
The permission to reproduce Crown protected material does not extend to any material on this site that is identified as being the copyright of a third party, including images and photography. Permission to use such material must be obtained from the copyright holder concerned.