Craven District Council

Craven District Council

Animal boarding licence

An animal boarding establishment is a business that provides accommodation for other people's dogs or cats.

You still need to apply for a licence even if you're only looking after a small number of animals in your own home.


How much will it cost to apply?

£100 for a cat or dog boarding licence

£50 for a home boarding licence


How can I apply?

Download a copy of the application form: Animal Boarding Licence Application form [100kb]




Public Register

animal boarding establishments [134kb]