A vet or other inspector will visit and want to see that you dogs:
- live in suitable accommodation
- receive adequate food, water and bedding
- get enough exercise
- are transported in safe and comfortable conditions
- are protected in case of fire or other emergency
- are protected from the spread of disease.
How much will it cost to apply?
Dog Breeding - £120.00 (Initial visit - plus Veterinary fees)
How can I apply?
Apply by completing the Dog Breeding Licence [26kb] and retuning to Environmental Health.