Craven District Council

Skip Navigation

Craven District Council

Cooling tower notifications

You must tell the Council in writing if you have a cooling tower or evaporative condenser.


  • it contains no water that's exposed to air
  • its water supply is not connected
  • its electrical supply is not connected

If you make any changes to your cooling tower or evaporative condenser, you must tell us about them in writing immediately.


How much will it cost to notify the Council?

There are no fees for notifying us.


How do i notify the Council?

Download a Cooling tower notification form [77kb].



Cooling Towers Regulations 1992