SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT........
4 x 2 bed houses available to buy on a shared ownership basis
This new build scheme comprises 4 homes on a former garage site in Glusburn. The homes are being developed by Craven District Council and are expected to be available from July 2018. The development is located off Colne Road in a convenient residential location close to Glusburn centre.
The properties will include private parking and small gardens.
The home are being offered for sale on a shared ownership basis with a 50% share being available to purchase for £69,975, a rent will be payable on the remaining unsold share.
- You must be a person or household in need who cannot afford to rent or buy dwellings of a similar kind on the open market within the Craven DC area.
- Your household earns £70,000 per year or less.
- You must not currently have your name on title deeds associated with another property.
- Priority will go to Serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last two years.
What to do next
The homes are being sold through Carling Jones Estate agents in Skipton. Further details on both the homes and the sales process are available through them. Please contact Carling Jones on 01756 799163
Please be aware in order to qualify you must have:
- Registered with Help to Buy
- Have a household income of less than £70,000 per year
- You must not own another property