4 x 2 bed houses available to buy on a shared ownership basis
This new build scheme comprises 4 homes on a former garage site in Glusburn. The homes are being developed by Craven District Council and are expected to be available from July 2018. The development is located off Colne Road in a convenient residential location close to Glusburn centre.
The properties will include private parking and small gardens.
Further details on the scheme including the price and rent payable will be made available closer to the time the properties are completed.
- You must be a person or household in need who cannot afford to rent or buy dwellings of a similar kind on the open market within the Craven DC area.
- Your household earns £70,000 per year or less.
- You must not currently have your name on title deeds associated with another property.
- Priority will go to Serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last two years.
What to do next
Further details including how to apply for one of the homes will be made available in due course. To register your interest at this stage please email email@example.com and title your email COLNE ROAD. Please ensure you include your name, address, email and or phone number.
Once the properties are nearing completion your details will be passed on the appointed estate agent who will take you through the sale process.
Please be aware in order to qualify you must have:
- Registered with Help to Buy
- Have a household income of less than £70,000 per year
- You must not own another property