2 x 2 bed homes and 1 x 3 bed home available on a shared ownership basis
This new build scheme by Burley Developments comprises just 7 homes off Raines Road, Giggleswick. The development is situated within this sought after Yorkshire Dales village, close to the popular town of Settle.
The development is located off an existing well-regarded residential street, with views overlooking the Yorkshire countryside.
Properties available for shared ownership:
- 2 x 2 bed houses available for £90,000 for a 50% share - I unit remaining!
- 1 x 3 bed house available for £107,500 for a 50% share - Sold subject to contract
The properties have been constructed in natural stone and include private parking and rear doors which open up onto a small garden.
Further details on the scheme including price and rent payable can be obtained from the selling agents Carling Jones. Please refer to their website for further details and to.
- You must be a person or household in need who cannot afford to rent or buy dwellings of a similar kind on the open market within the Craven DC area.
- Your household earns £80,000 per year or less.
- You must not currently have your name on title deeds associated with another property.
- Priority will go to Serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last two years.
Priority will be given to those people with a local connection in the first instance:
Local Connection is defined as someone who has:
- Resided in the search area for 3 years out of the preceding 5 years.
- Have resided in the search area for 20 years or half the person's lifetime (subject to a minimum of 10 years)
- Have immediate family in the search area that has lived there for a continuous period of 10 years (family is mother, father, brother or sister)
- Have undertaken regular permanent (ie. not seasonal) employment throughout the last 12 (twelve) months (which is ongoing)and with a business established for at least 3 (three) year s and such employment to be at least 16 (hours) each week
The search area is defined as Giggleswick in the first instance then cascading out to the Craven Mid Sub area (excluding those parishes within the Yorkshire Dales National Park) and then cascading out to the rest of the Craven District including those parishes within the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
What to do next
Further details including how to apply for one of the homes are available from Carling Jones. Please contact them direct for further information on 01756 799163.
Please be aware in order to qualify you must have:
- Registered with Help to Buy
- Have a household income of less than £80,000 per year
- You must not own another property
- Have a mortgage offer in principle and have your advisor complete a shared ownership calculator (available from Carling Jones)