14 homes available on a shared ownership basis
This new build scheme by Stonebridge Homes is located on the edge of Skipton town centre. With views of the open countryside yet close enough to walk in to Skipton town centre with its range of shops and restaurants.
Properties available :
a mix of 2 and 3 bed shared ownership homes will be available on this scheme. Prices will be made available in due course.
In order to apply for the shared ownership homes you will need to be registered with Help to Buy .
- You must be a person or household in need who cannot afford to rent or buy dwellings of a similar kind on the open market within the Craven DC area.
- To qualify for shared ownership your household must earn less than £80,000 per year.
- You must not currently have your name on title deeds associated with another property
Priority will be given in the first instance to those people with a local connection.
Local Connection is defined as someone who has:
- Resided in the search area for 3 years out of the preceding 5 years.
- Have resided in the search area for 20 years or half the person's lifetime (subject to a minimum of 10 years)
- Have immediate family in the search area that has lived there for a continuous period of 10 years (family is mother, father, brother or sister)
- Have undertaken regular permanent (ie. not seasonal) employment throughout the last 12 (twelve) months (which is ongoing)and with a business established for at least 3 (three) year s and such employment to be at least 16 (hours) each week
The search area is defined as Skipton in the first instance then cascading out to the Craven South Sub area (excluding those parishes within the Yorkshire Dales National Park) and then cascading out to the rest of the Craven District including those parishes within the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
What to do next
For further details and to register your interest in this ad other shared ownership schemes in the District please email firstname.lastname@example.org