Craven Homeless and Rough Sleeping Strategy 2020 - 2025
The vision for the strategy, created by our Homeless Forum is "By 2025, Craven’s services for homeless households will be delivered through a community network of holistic support. Everyone who needs it will be able to access appropriate support and accommodation".
Priorities for Action:
- Raise awareness of homelessness and housing issues across the district and the services available to help
- Join things up between services and organisations so that responses to homelessness are integrated and make the best use of the limited resources available
- Target prevention activities where they are needed most, at those households at greatest risk of homelessness
- Work in partnership to ensure that no one has to sleep rough in Craven
- Develop more affordable housing options and sustainable move-on arrangements from supported housing
Progress against our delivery plan will be published quarterly.
The strategy and delivery plan can be found at the bottom of this page.
York, North Yorkshire & East Riding Housing Strategy 2015 / 2021
Craven also contributes to the sub-regional strategy. Priority 7 is to reduce homelessness, and has specific actions contained within the action plan.