£19,554 - £21,166 (Inclusive Rate)
Shift work including evenings and weekends
The ideal candidate will be able to lead and motivate a team of staff, ensuring that the highest levels of customer service are being delivered at all times, and communicating to all the importance of this to ensure the success of the business. You will contribute to the operating of the Leisure Centre in a professional and business orientated manner, ensuring aims, objectives and targets are achieved. This is a great opportunity for those wishing to move through the industry.
Ideally you will hold the NPLQ qualification.
- Experience of problem solving, customer service and staff management;
- RLSS National Pool Lifeguard Qualification;
- Experience working as a Duty Officer or similar role;
- To be able to work flexibly with a level of autonomy and decision making confidence;
- Able to think on your feet and respond to variable demands;
- A National Pool Plant Operators qualification is desirable but not essential.
For an informal discussion about the role, contact Anthony Slater, Leisure Services Deputy Manager on 01756 693929 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This post is subject to clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service.
For an application form please visit our How to Apply page.
Closing Date: 27th October 2019
Interview Date: tba