You will need to be a self motivated, enthusiastic and hardworking individual with a positive attitude who enjoys helping others and working as part of a team. Good communication and IT skills are important along with good timekeeping.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post;
- Printing and collating online planning and building control submissions;
- Scanning documents;
- Dealing with customer enquiries on the telephone, face to face and by email;
- Assisting with requests for information from Solicitors;
- Updating the system with historic information including the use of digital mapping;
- Assisting with digitising / scanning of historic planning decision notices.
Ideally you will have Maths, English and Geography GCSE's at grades 4-9 / A-C.
For more information please contact Joanne Garnett, Apprenticeship Co-ordinator on 01756 706204 or email@example.com.
If you would like to apply please send your CV to Joanne Garnett at Craven District Council, Belle Vue Square, Broughton Road, Skipton, BD23 1FJ or firstname.lastname@example.org.