Craven District Council

Craven District Council

Family Entertainment Centres

Unlicensed Family entertainment centres such as small arcades in holiday parks, resorts, theme parks and airports are able to offer category D machines if they obtain a gaming machine permit.

Any number of category D machines can be made available with such a permit (subject to non-gambling considerations, such as fire regulations and health and safety).

How to apply for a permit

Contact us to apply for a permit/

Is there an annual fee?

There is an annual fee of £50 for more than two machines, but not for two or less machines.

Please note: the application for a permit can only be made by a person over the age of 18 who occupies or plans to occupy the premise used as an unlicensed FEC.