Drawings showing elevations in the context of the street scene may be required to show the integration of the proposed design into the existing neighbourhood. These are usually only required for new buildings that are visible from the road.
· metric scale 1:100 or 1:200
· show the height and outline of neighbouring buildings and position and size of windows and doors
· show any differences in finished floor levels
· show written metric dimensions for gaps between buildings
· annotated to show the direction the street scene faces