27th March - Craven Local Plan submitted to the Secretary of State for Housing, Communities and Local Government
Following publication in January (see below), the Craven Local Plan has been submitted to the Secretary of State together with supporting documents. A Planning Inspector, appointed by him, will now conduct an examination into the plan's soundness. Representations made during publication will be considered as part of the examination. Please download and read the Notification Letter, provided below, which contains full details.
The documents submitted to the Secretary of State are listed below, with reference numbers. Select a document to download a copy.
- Submission Draft Craven Local Plan (March 2018) PD001
- Appendix A (INF3) Submission Draft PD002
- Appendix B (INF6) Submission Draft PD003
- Appendix C (IDP) Submission Draft PD004
- Appendix D (ENV6) Submission Draft PD005
- Submission Policies Map (March 2018) PD006
- Final Sustainability Appraisal Report (March 2018) PD007 In order to read the document, please download, save and extract the contents of the compressed zip folder.
- Regulation 22 (1) (c) Statement of Consultation (March 2018) PD008
- Guide to Report of Representations CR065
- Report of Representations (RPT2 - All Representations by Policy) CR067
- Potential Proposed Modification (Draft Policy INF7) MS002
- Local Development Scheme (December 2017) SD001
- Statement of Community Involvement (March 2018) SD002
- Authority Monitoring Report 2016-2017 SD003
- Housing Trajectory 2012 to 2032 (2018 Update for Submission) SD004
- Craven Local Plan Equality Impact Assessment (March 2018) SD005
- Duty to Co-operate Statement - Update March 2018 SD006
- Soundness Self-Assessment Checklist (March 2018) SD007
- Legal Compliance Self-Assessment Checklist (March 2018) SD008
- Environmental Report
- Evidence Base Documents
- Background Documents
- Representations - full set of copies
The submitted documents have been numbered in order to assist referencing and communications between parties during the examination. Details of document numbers are available in the Table of Reference Numbers for Submitted Documents.
You can follow the examination process and keep up-to-date with the latest progress by making regular visits to the Craven District Council Local Plan Examination webpage, which is maintained independently by the Programme Officer (see Notification Letter).
2nd January to 13th February - representations invited on the Publication Draft Craven Local Plan and revised SCI
The council prepared the publication version of the Craven Local Plan for submission to the Secretary of State for Communities and Local Government and invited representations. Consultation on the council's revised Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) ran concurrently. Whilst the representations period and consultation period have now ended, relevant documents are still available to view below.
Publication Draft Craven Local Plan
Information, procedures and guidance:
Proposed submission documents:
- Publication Draft Craven Local Plan (January 2018)
- Publication Draft Craven Local Plan Appendices A to D (January 2018)
- Submission Policies Map (January 2018)
- Sustainability Appraisal Report (January 2018)
- Statement of Consultation (Regulation 22 Statement) (January 2018)
- Statement of Representations Procedure (January 2018)
- Duty to Cooperate Statement (December 2017)
- Local Development Scheme (LDS) (December 2017)
- Authority Monitoring Report for 2016-2017
- Craven Local Plan Equality Impact Assessment (November 2017)
- Habitat Regulations Assessment - Appropriate Assessment Report (Iteration I) (December 2017)
- Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) (June 2006)
Evidence base documents:
- All evidence base documents are available on the Planning policy evidence base webpage.
Other background documents:
Revised Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) for Planning
- Consultation letter - Revised SCI (January 2018)
- Statement of Community Involvement (Revised) (January 2018)
- Comments Form - Revised SCI (January 2018) No longer useable