Craven District Council

Skip Navigation

Craven District Council

Q. Can I make amendments once my application has been determined?

A. Yes. There are essentially two types of amended application that can be made.

Non-Material Amendment (Sn 96a)

This would apply to very minor alterations that would not significantly alter the permission from what was originally approved. This would typically be changes such as internal alterations, changed windows i.e. small-scale alterations. With this type of application the original permission would still stand.

Application to vary conditions (Sn73)

This would apply to more significant changes and may require further consultation before the Council can issue a decision. The most common way to apply for a variation is to apply to vary any planning condition(s) imposed on the planning decision notice.