Craven District Council

Skip Navigation

Craven District Council

Q. How do I comment on a planning application?

A. There are a few options for making comments.


By visiting the Public Access on the Council's website, this is the most efficient way.


By sending your email direct to

For the full details on how we deal with comments relating to planning application please see the comments pages.


By forwarding your correspondence to Development Control Services, Craven District Council, 1 Belle Vue Square, Broughton Road, SKIPTON, North Yorkshire, BD23 1FJ.