Craven District Council

Skip Navigation

Craven District Council

Q. How do I make a payment for a planning application?

A. Fees can be paid by either of the following options: -


By forwarding a cheque to Development Control Services, Craven District Council, 1 Belle Vue Square, Broughton Road, SKIPTON, North Yorkshire, BD23 1FJ, please make the cheque payable to Craven District Council.

Credit or Debit Card 

By ringing the customer services department on 01756 700600 who will take the necessary details from you.


By visiting the online payments system at please choose Planning Fees.

In all cases a unique reference will be required to ensure the payment is correctly allocated.