In all cases where the elevations will change as a result of the proposal.
What is required?
- be drawn to a scale of 1:50 or 1:100;
- show clearly the proposed works in relation to what is already there;
- all sides of the proposal must be shown and these should indicate, where possible, the proposed building materials and the style, materials and finish of windows and doors;
- blank elevations must also be included; if only to show that this is in fact the case.
For new buildings or structures the following should be included:
- existing site levels;
- finished floor levels and finished height;
- with levels related to a fixed datum point off site or shown in relation to adjoining buildings.