- there is to be an alteration to an existing roof;
- there is a proposed new roof;
- where the roof construction is complex
- extensions over single storey
- proposals incorporating a green roof
- proposals incorporating a roof terrace
What is required?
Roof plans should:
- a birds eye view
- clearly show the shape of the proposed roof, identifying changes from its existing shape where appropriate
- be drawn to a scale of 1:50 or 1:100
- show details such as the roofing material, roof lights*, solar panels*, any new ventilation* and their location
*a plan showing the profile/projection should be provided.