Craven District Council

Skip Navigation

Craven District Council

Non Mains Drainage Assessment

When is a Non Mains Drainage Assessment required?

When new or replacement non mains drainage is proposed.

What is required?

A completed Foul Drainage Assessment Form. This form has been produced by Government for use nationally and it is intended to help Local Planning Authorities establish basic information about your system and decide whether you need to submit a more detailed site assessment.

Foul Drainage Assessment Form