If any of the following apply:
- a change in ground level;
- the site is sloping;
- a new building;
- a track;
- new opening(s);
- new external staircase(s);
- double glazing (listed building applications).
What is required?
- be drawn at a scale of 1:50 or 1:100
- show a cross section(s) through the proposed building(s) and/or feature.
- where a proposal involves a change in ground levels show both existing and finished levels.
- for new buildings include:
- existing site levels
- finished floor levels and finished height
- with levels related to a fixed datum point off site or shown in relation to adjoining buildings.
- for sloping sites
- show how proposals relate to existing ground levels or where ground levels would be modified.
- for new tracks
- show the method of construction and materials.
- for new features e.g. external staircases, new openings or windows
- a cross section through the proposed feature.