In all cases.
What is required?
Two plans (if relevant), one showing the existing site and one the proposed site
- drawn to an appropriate metric scale of 1:200 or 1:500;
- showing the direction of North;
- on the proposed plan show the development in relation to the site boundaries and other existing buildings on the site;
It should also include the following, unless these would NOT influence or be affected by the proposed development:
- all the buildings, roads and footpaths on land adjoining the site including access arrangements;
- all Public Rights of Way crossing or adjoining the site;
- the position of all trees on the site, and those on adjacent land;
- the extent and type of any hard surfacing;
- heights and types of boundary treatment including walls or fencing where this is proposed;
- parking arrangements.