Craven District Local Plan
The current Craven District Local Plan was adopted in 1999. It contains text and maps setting out how land should be used in the future to achieve economic, environmental and social goals. Policies in the local plan help to decide planning applications.
- Craven District Local Plan (1999) This is a large document that needs time to download.
- Revised Conservation Area Boundaries - Skipton, Settle & Giggleswick
Supplementary planning guidance
Other policy guidance
- Planning Gain Guide Folder Provides an overview
- Planning Gain Guide Sport and Recreation Pamphlet
- Planning Gain Guide Allotments, Parks, Woodland and Wildlife Pamphlet
- Craven Recreation Space Calculator (2016)
Article 4 directions
These place additional restrictions on "permitted development" in the Skipton, Settle and Farnhill conservation areas.