22nd July to 19th August - preferred housing sites consultation WITHDRAWN
The council ran a four-week consultation on a set of draft housing allocations for the new local plan. This consultation has been withdrawn and a new consultation covering the preferred sites will be included in the next consultation version of the draft local plan.
5th April to 31st May - consultation and drop-ins
The council ran an eight-week public consultation on a second informal (pre-publication) draft of its new local plan, including eight drop-in surgeries held in Settle (2), Glusburn, Skipton (2), Bentham, Ingleton and Cross Hills. Whilst you can still view the relevant documents, the consultation is now closed.
- More information about the consultation
- Spatial Strategy Options and Sustainability Appraisal Consultation Document
- Pool of Site Options with Potential for Residential/Mixed Use & Sustainability Appraisal Consultation Document
- Local Plan Text, Policies, Policies Map and Sustainability Appraisal Consultation Document
- Sustainability objectives - quick reference
- Comments form No longer useable