15th December - our response to your comments
Here are the council's latest Policy Response Papers and Site Response Papers, in which we analyse and respond to comments received during public consultation on the third pre-publication draft local plan (see below). The papers provide details of the issues raised, our responses and resulting changes to the draft plan.
Analysis of responses will enable further improvements to be made before a final version is produced and subjected to formal approval procedures, including an Examination in Public.
19th June to 31st July - consultation on pre-publication draft local plan
The council ran a six-week public consultation on a third (pre-publication) draft of its new local plan, including a drop-in event in Skipton. This followed consultation on previous drafts in 2014 and 2016 and included a new consultation on preferred sites. Whilst you can still view relevant documents (see below), the consultation is now closed.
- Pre-Publication Draft Craven Local Plan Consultation Document (June 2017)
- Appendix A (INF3)
- Appendix B (INF6)
- Appendix C (IDP)
- Policies Map Pre-Publication Consultation Draft (19.6.17)
- Comments Form (19.6.17) No longer useable
- Memorandum of Understanding - CDC and YDNPA (Draft)
- Sustainability appraisal of draft policies (June 2017)
- Residential Site Selection Process (June 2017)
- Housing Growth Options Paper with Sustainability Appraisal (June 2017)
- Review of Green Wedge Designations in Craven (June 2017)
- Craven Local Plan Equality Impact Assessment (April 2017)
- Approaching housing density and mix (February 2017)
- Local Green Space Assessment with Annexes (Draft January 2017)
- Policy Response Papers (5.4.16)
- Site Response Papers (5.4.16)
Planning studies (or 'evidence base' documents) can be found, as always, on our Planning policy facts & figures web-page.