Settlement growth monitoring
The archived settlement growth monitoring information, below, has been superseded by the most up-to-date information here. Select any quarter from a monitoring year to view or download the relevant settlement growth table.
Monitoring began 2019-2020, Q2
Strategic Housing and Employment Land Availability Assessment (SHELAA)
The SHELAA is updated and published annually. Archived information, below, has been superseded by the most up-to-date information here.
- SHELAA Update 2020 including Appendix A
- Appendix B Schedule of Deliverable Housing Sites
- Appendix C Schedule of Deliverable Employment Sites
- Appendix D Site Summary Schedules
- Appendix E Schedule of Discounted Sites
Open space and sports
The archived compilation of open space and sports evidence, below, has been superseded by the most up-to-date compilation here.
Strategic Flood Risk Assessment (SFRA)
The archived SFRA 2010, below, has been superseded by the current SFRA 2017.
SFRA 2010 written report:
SFRA 2010 maps:
- Flood Risk Zones - superseded
- 1 in 100 Year Flood Depth Maps - superseded
- 1 in 100 Year Flood Hazard Maps - superseded
- Climate Change Sensitivity Maps - superseded
- Flood Risk Management Maps - superseded
- Surface Water Flooding Maps - superseded
- Historical Flood Maps - superseded
Please note that individual sites shown on the SFRA 2010 maps were chosen for study purposes only.