• if new buildings/extensions are proposed.
• where a change of use of floorspace within an existing building is proposed.
• where listed building consent is sought for internal works.
Floor plans show existing/proposed internal layout/use and:
• be drawn using an identified metric scale (typically 1:50),
• show all relevant measurements or include a scale bar on the drawing,
• display a title box stating the title of the drawing, the drawing number, the date, the nature of the proposed development, the site address and the scale of the drawing,
• clearly identify all proposed internal works where listed building consent is sought