The Performance Management Framework monitors performance against:
- The Council Plans
- Annual Service Plans
- Performance Indicators related to the Council Plan and Service Plans
- Actions taken in respect to recommendations from Internal Audit
- Revenue Budget
- Capital Budget Programme
The quarterly programme involves a series of Value for Money Clinics for individual services, and reports to the Council's Corporate Leadership Team , Policy Committee and Audit and Governance Committee
Craven District Council operates one Overview and Scrutiny Committee with 12 Members.
Craven District Council operates a committee system for making decisions, and this is complemented by an Overview and Scrutiny Committee.
The main role of Overview and Scrutiny is:
- vetting decisions made by the Policy Committee;
- getting involved in developing and reviewing the Council's policies for key service areas, such as the local economy, addressing housing needs and individual services; and
- monitoring the Council's performance in delivering its services.
In addition, Overview and Scrutiny has an important role in considering local issues of concern and involving the community.
O&S publishes an Annual Report and copies are available to download below.
For further information on the Overview and Scrutiny function, please contact 01756 706236 or firstname.lastname@example.org.