Enter your postcode to find out your waste collection dates and discover services in your local area.
Skipton Town Hall
Skipton Town Hall is now closed for redevelopment until 2020 and Skipton Tourist Information has moved to 35 Coach Street. The Hub at the Town Hall is still open for events, classes and workshops and we’re running a touring programme during closure.
Our facilities include a gym with over 100 pieces of the latest fitness kit, group fitness studio, indoor cycling studio, two swimming pools, a sauna and steam room, 14 hole pitch and putt course and multi-use games area.
News and Events
The winners of the eighth annual Craven Community Champions Awards were announced at a glittering ceremony at Coniston Hotel on Thursday February 13th.
Work to improve the canal towpath in Skipton from Gawflat swing bridge, near Aireville Park, to Niffany swing bridge is to start from February 21st.
- Skipton Town Hall On Tour presents The Selfish Giant in Grassington
- Craven Museum holds free drop-in family events during February half-term
- Craven businesses and residents invited to Tour de Yorkshire roadshows
- Council chairman launches charity swim challenge
- Craven Green Apple Awards return to reward environmental champions