To ensure that your work is constructed in accordance with the Building Regulations we will require notification for inspection at the stages shown below. Please contact the allocated officer on the direct line as provided in the acknowledgement letter or email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commencement of Work
- Excavation of Foundations before concreting
- Foundation when constructed
- Damp Proof Course when laid
- Radon Barriers, if applicable
- Site concrete or floor slab (before being laid)
- Drains laid (before backfilling)
- Drains (after backfilling)
- Roof structure
- Occupation (in respect of new dwellings only)
- Completion of Work (to be notified within 5 days of completion)
It may be that the inspections outlined above are not applicable to your particular scheme, we will send you a tailored 'inspection regime' letter to suit your project following commencement of works. It is your responsibility to ensure we are notified when a visit is required, any statutory inspections require 24 hours notice.
Following commencement, this is also when the inspections fee becomes payable, if applicable - we will request this by invoice.