To ensure that your work is constructed in accordance with the Building Regulations we will send you a tailored 'program of inspections' for your project.
These may include:
- Commencement of Work
- Excavation of Foundations before concreting
- Foundation when constructed
- Damp Proof Course when laid
- Radon Barriers, if applicable
- Site concrete or floor slab (before being laid)
- Drains laid (before backfilling)
- Roof structure
- Occupation (in respect of new dwellings only)
- Completion of Work (to be notified within 5 days of completion)
You need to tell us when a visit is required. If possible any statutory inspections require 24 hours notice except commencement which is 48 hours.
The inspections fee becomes payable following commencement (Full Plans only) - we will request this by invoice.
Booking a site inspection
You can request a site inspection online
You can also: