We want to make sure that you have the opportunity to have your say and to be more actively involved if you want to.
Ways to get involved
- Contact your List of Councillors
- Join our Residents Feedback Panel to be notified about future Craven District Council consultations as soon as they open
- Sign up to receive a copy of the Councils monthly e-newsletter, Community News.
- Visit the Planning Policy News page for all the latest planning consultations.
- Visit the view and comment on a planning application page to see details of all planning applications that have been received by the Council since 2000.
- Visit the Have Your Say page to see a list of our current consultation and involvement opportunities.
- Visit the You Said, We Did page to view feedback from previous consultations
- Follow us on Twitter @CravenCouncil or join the Craven District Council Facebook page to be notified about consultations.
All consultation materials are available in Braille, audio, large print and alternative languages. If you require consultation in an alternative format please contact the Policy Development Officer .
Joint Principles for Engaging Communities
Craven District Council is committed to engaging with its communities to make sure that the improvements it makes and the services we deliver reflect the needs and desires of its residents. Craven District Council has adopted the North Yorkshire Partnerships Joint Working Principles for Engaging Communities [207kb] as an in house standard that applies to all engagement and consultation activities carried out by the Council.