Craven Leisure and Coronavirus (COVID-19) disruption
We’re delighted to announce that we can welcome you back to the pool and gym at Craven Leisure from Saturday 25th July 2020. Group Exercise will start to build up timetable from 27th July
Our team have been working hard to make sure that we have a safe and clean environment for you to enjoy.
There will be some new procedures in place so if you are planning a visit to the pool or gym, please read this information carefully.
Once we re-open, all your visits must be pre-booked. This can be done online via your membership portal at https://www.cravendc.gov.uk/craven-leisure/book-activities-online or by telephoning the centre.
You will be able to pre-book sessions online from Wednesday July 22nd.
You can pre-book your activity up to 3 days in advance with bookings available from 6:15am.
This will allow priority access to our members.
If you have not registered for online booking you can do so visiting our webpage or by contacting email@example.com.
Once registered this will allow you to pre-book gym, swim and class bookings.
Your membership will be activated for bookings on the 22nd July, 3 days ahead of re-opening.
No membership fees will be taken during August.
Your direct debits will be reinstated from the 1st September with a 50% discount, followed by a 25% discount in October and full price in November.
If you have a paid in full membership, you will have full access during August and your remaining time will be automatically allocated from September, and you will benefit from the same discounts as other members.
If your wish to keep your membership frozen you must contact us by email.
How are we keeping you safe?
• Social distancing floor markings and signage.
• Limited number of people accessing our facility at any one time.
• Hand sanitiser and cleaning stations have been installed throughout the building.
• All equipment has been repositioned or relocated to allow for social distancing.
• We have developed a rigorous cleaning schedule which includes cleaning between each pre-booked session.
• We have temporarily closed some areas for your protection.
• No admission of staff or customers who show possible symptoms of Covid-19. Temperature checks can be taken upon arrival.
Before you visit
• Please arrive ready to exercise. Where possible please avoid arriving early to minimise any queues outside of the building.
• Respect social distancing and follow signage throughout the leisure centre.
• Bring a drink, but please do not bring a sweat towel into the gym.
• Please do not come to the centre if you are showing any symptoms of Covid-19 (temperature, cough, difficulty breathing, or anosmia - loss of taste or smell).
For all up to date information on our new temporary programme, opening hours, pre bookings, online registration and our safety measures please visit https://www.cravendc.gov.uk/craven-leisure/ and follow us on Facebook and Instagram.
For all other enquires regarding re-opening please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your support during this time and we can’t wait for you to re-start your fitness journey with us in a safe and enjoyable environment.
Kind regards and stay safe,
Wishing you good health,
From the team at Craven Leisure
Should you have any queries please email us at email@example.com or visit our social media pages on Facebook and Instagram and we will respond as soon as possible. Thanks for your continued support during this difficult time.