3 x 2 bed houses available to buy on a shared ownership basis
This new build scheme comprises 3 homes on a former garage site in Sutton in Craven. The homes are being developed by Craven District Council and are expected to be available from in Dec 2018. The development is located off Harper Grove in a convenient residential location close Sutton Park.
The properties will include private parking and small gardens.
The homes will be offered for sale on a shared ownership basis with a 50% share being available to purchase for £69,975, a rent will be payable on the remaining unsold share, other shares are available.
- You must be a person or household in need who cannot afford to rent or buy dwellings of a similar kind on the open market within the Craven DC area.
- Your household earns £80,000 per year or less.
- You must not currently have your name on title deeds associated with another property.
- Priority will go to Serving military personnel and former members of the British Armed Forces discharged in the last two years.
What to do next
The homes will be sold through a local estate agent when complete. Further details on both the homes and sales process will be made available in due course.
Please be aware in order to qualify you must have:
- Registered with Help to Buy
- Have a household income of less than £80,000 per year
- You must not own another property
To register your interest in the shared ownership units that will be available on this scheme and other shared ownership properties available within the Craven District please email email@example.com and title your email SHARED OWNERSHIP. Please ensure you include your name, address, email and or phone number.