8 affordable homes available on a rental and shared ownership basis
This new build scheme by local builder Candelisa is located on the edge of Cononley close to the train station.
Properties available :
9 x 2 bed homes and 1 x 3 bed home will be available on this development. Details of prices and tenure will be made available nearer the time they become available. Please keep checking the website for further details.
6 x 2 bed homes will be available from July 2019 and are being offered no a rental basis at £97.81 per week.The homes are being advertised on Homechoice NOW! Please be aware that in order to apply for a rented property you must be registered on North Yorkshire Homechoice
1 x 3 bed home and 2 x 2 bed homes will be made available on a shared ownership basis by a registered provider.To register your interest please contact Snugg Homes on 01942 267819. The homes will be available to those
In order to apply for the shared ownership homes you will need to be registered with Help to Buy .
- You must be a person or household in need who cannot afford to rent or buy dwellings of a similar kind on the open market within the Craven DC area.
- To qualify for shared ownership your household must earn less than £80,000 per year.
- You must not currently have your name on title deeds associated with another property
Priority will be given in the first instance to those people with a local connection.
Local Connection is defined as someone who has:
- Resided in the search area for 3 years out of the preceding 5 years.
- Have resided in the search area for 20 years or half the person's lifetime (subject to a minimum of 10 years)
- Have immediate family in the search area that has lived there for a continuous period of 10 years (family is mother, father, brother or sister)
- Have undertaken regular permanent (ie. not seasonal) employment throughout the last 12 (twelve) months (which is ongoing)and with a business established for at least 3 (three) year s and such employment to be at least 16 (hours) each week
The search area is defined as Aire Valley and Lothersdale Ward in the first instance then cascading out to the Craven South Sub area (excluding those parishes within the Yorkshire Dales National Park) and then cascading out to the rest of the Craven District including those parishes within the Yorkshire Dales National Park.
What to do next
Register with Help to Buy
Contact Snugg homes to Register your interest on 01924 267819