General Fund Revenue Budget
The Council set a net revenue budget of £6,962,165 for the financial year 2017/18.
The CDC Summary Budget Book 2017/18 [171kb] gives further details of the budget and how it is broken down between services provided by the Council.
The CDC Summary Budget Book 2016-17 [390kb] can be downloaded from this page (via the 'See Also' section to the right hand side of this page).
The Capital Programme for 2017/18 is estimated to cost £2.460 million. This includes provision for:
- Vehicle Replacements - £350,000
- Housing Services (Private Sector & Hostel refurbishment) - £1,183,000
- Skipton Town Hall Works and improvements - £281,000
- Craven Leisure Centre works - £78,000
- ICT Replacement and Development - £185,000