General Fund Revenue Budget
The Council set a net revenue budget of £6,735,004 for the financial year 2019/20.
The CDC Summary Budget Book 2019-20 gives further details of the budget and how it is broken down between services provided by the Council.
You can also download the CDC Summary Budget Book 2018-19.
The Capital Programme for 2018/19 is estimated to cost £3.164 million. This includes provision for:
- Economic Development Project (Leeds Liverpool Canal - connectivity improvements) - £225,000
- Vehicle and associated system improvements - £51,000
- Investment in the Council's Assets (incl. Car Parks) - £66,000
- Replacement of the Cremators at Waltonwrays Crematorium - £1,000,000
- Housing Services (Private Sector) - £517,000
- Skipton Town Hall Works and improvements - £808,000
- Craven Leisure Centre and Aireville Park works - £407,000
- ICT Replacement and Development - £90,000