In all cases.
What is required?
The location plan should:
- be based on an up-to-date digital map;
- be at a recognised metric scale typically 1:1250 or 1:2500;
- identify sufficient roads and/or buildings on land adjoining the application site to ensure that the exact location of the application site is clear;
- show the application site edged clearly with a red line;
- include all land necessary to carry out the proposed development (e.g. land required for access to the site from a public highway, visibility splays, landscaping, car parking and open areas around buildings);
- have a blue line drawn around any other land owned by the applicant adjoining the application site where relevant to the determination of the application.
- The direction North