A site layout plan shows a detailed layout of the whole site and the relationship of the proposed works with the boundary of the property, nearby roads and neighbouring buildings.
Block plans should:
- Be to a scale of 1:200 or 1:500.
- Show the proposed works shaded.
- Show the proposed building(s), all existing buildings and structures, the garden and other open areas.
- Include details of all trees, eg position, spread and species (eg oak, ash, etc).
- Show the whole of the boundary of the property, indicating the position and height of all boundary walls and fences.
- Show the position and size of existing and proposed hard surfaced areas eg parking spaces, turning areas, paths, etc.
- Identify any buildings to be demolished.
- Identify trees to be felled.
- Show all roads/footpaths/public rights of way adjoining the site.
- Show immediate adjacent properties and buildings.
- Show the direction of north.