All proposals involving floodlighting in the vicinity of residential property, a listed building or a conservation area, ecologically sensitive areas or watercourses, where external lighting would be provided or made necessary by the development.
What is required?
Details should include the following information:
- Site plan showing the location/positioning of the proposed lighting
- hours of operation
- an isolux contour map showing light spillage to 1 lux
- light levels
- column heights; layout plan with beam orientation
- a schedule of equipment
- a description of the measures such as hoods and cowls that have been provided to avoid glare
- impact on nearby dwellings or roads and use of planting to mitigate effect.