Within the Council’s Constitution and set out in the Scheme of Delegation to Officers, the Chief Executive has delegated authority to ‘take any action necessary, including incurring expenditure, in the event of an emergency or disaster in Craven’.
We have set up a formal reporting mechanism to ensure that appropriate Members and statutory officers are consulted before the Chief Executive makes his decision. The decision and the reason(s) for it are recorded on this webpage and when we get back to business as usual, these will be reported to Policy Committee or Council.
Please note, the Council’s Call-in Protocol states that ‘decisions taken by officers will not be subject to the Call-in Procedure, but may be the subject of scrutiny through the review of service plans or other processes’.
Notice of Decisions
- Decision Notice - Temporary Closure of Skipton High Street - 1 June 2020
- Decision Notice - Local Authority Discretionary Grants Fund - 1 June 2020
- Decision Notice - Pay and Display Car Parking Charges - 26 May 2020
- Decision Notice - Remote Council and Committee Meetings Protocol - 26 May 2020
- Decision Notice - Craven Housing Renewal Policy 2020-23 - 7 May 2020
- Decision Notice - Minimum Revenue Provision (MRP) Policy Amendment 2019/20 - 7 May 2020
- Decision Notice - Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Vehicle Testing - 7 April 2020
- Decision Notice - Pay and Display Car Parking Charges - 27 March 2020
- Decision Notice - 2020 Covid-19 Grant Scheme - 26 March 2020